Friday, June 5, 2009

On Monday, I started working at the Museum for the 4th year in a row. Basically everything is different this year except for the fact that I get to see Paul's beautiful face every day. Oh and the aptly named 'Sea Hag' is back. I don't know why, but every time I start working this job, my brain gets really clear and I start discovering all sorts of random new things about myself. In the past week, I have realized: 

A. My dependancy on caffeine is really scary. 

B. I am really good at origami. 

C. I need to move away for a little while. Or at least go on a long trip. Good thing I leave for tour in a month. 

There are others. 

Tour CANNOT come soon enough. A lot of things are changing but nothing is different. 

-allison

ps: Here's a video from the beach: 



No comments:

Post a Comment